Fire Restoration vs. Rebuilding? What Should You Do?
Fire can wreak tremendous havoc on our homes or businesses. In the unfortunate event it occurs, what matters most is what you do as the affected party.
Getting your life back together should be your major concern.
After a fire, be sure to take the following measures:
- Take photos and videos of the damage for insurance purposes.
- Examine the stability of the house and whether it is safe to salvage your remaining items.
- Countercheck for electrical hazards such as exposed wires. If there are, seek professional assistance.
- Limit your activities in the house to areas that are safe.
A typical fire disaster will also involve water, soot, and smoke damage. The damages caused can be disorienting and truly upsetting. You might even decide to bring everything down and rebuild afresh.
But with a professional restoration company like SERVPRO, they will do everything they can to restore your home to before the fire.
Fire Restoration vs. Rebuilding
Restoration is far more affordable than rebuilding. At SERVPRO, we will restore your home and all the damaged items. You even won’t know they were damaged.
Your family will be able to resettle back into their warm and cozy home in no time.
When SERVPRO arrives at your home, we will:
- Inspect and assess the damage of the fire.
- If water was used by the fire department to put off the fire, we will drain it completely.
- Repair the damaged structures of the house.
- Smoke and soot repair.
- General cleaning and sanitizing.
- Restore damaged items.
For Fire Restoration in Murfreesboro, SERVPRO is Here to Help
Fire restoration can be a daunting process. But you cannot do it alone. You need help – professional help!
SERVPRO is equipped with state-of-the-art restoration equipment and has trained professionals who will ensure that the job is done timely and perfectly.
It doesn’t matter the day or time – we are always available to help. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.