Advanced Technology and Techniques
As experts in our field, SERVPRO of Rutherford County has advanced technology we utilize to help us mitigate damage and restore your home back to its previous state.
We utilize moisture meters, which detect exactly how far water has traveled. They will help us determine the moisture content in certain materials. We also use thermal imaging to identify areas that might be damaged by water, too.
We have extraction equipment to safely extract water, including continuous pumps that will pump water to make extractions simpler.
SERVPRO is one of the world’s largest leaders in drying equipment. This equipment includes LGRs, or low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers, as well as desiccants, which are operable in nearly any kind of weather.
In addition to drying equipment, we also offer document restoration. Whether it’s for a municipality or a private home, we us freeze dry technology and more to preserve valuable and beloved documents. In fact, SERVPRO’s 1,700 franchises are constantly testing new technology to improve our processes.
As part of our commitment to restoration versus replacement, we utilize duct cleaning equipment as well as hardwood mat systems that we can use to save hardwood flooring. This advanced technology can significantly reduce the amount of your insurance claim and the inconvenience of construction. It’s SERVPRO of Rutherford County’s goal to get our customers back into their structure as soon as possible.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.