Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Rutherford County is conveniently located in the heart of our territory, allowing us to respond quickly to our customers in their time of need. As we like to say, “We’re faster than any disaster.”
Our one, four, eight policy is testament to our commitment to fast response. We guarantee no more than one hour before we contact the customer, no more than four hours before we’re on the site, and no more than eight hours before we’re notifying the adjustor of the status of the damage. In fact, thanks to our centralized location, we’re often on the site in as little as 30 minutes.
Our move to Murfreesboro has been overwhelmingly positive; we’re proud to be part of a network of 1,700 franchises across the US and Canada, which ensures that we can offer assistance for any size disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (615) 849-9794
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Rutherford County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.