Recent Before & After Photos

Severe Mold Damage in Rutherford County


These unfortunate homeowners had regular moisture issues in their house. These regular water intrusions led to a severe mold infestation in their home. You can ... READ MORE



Mold Removal in Murfreesboro


This homeowner had a huge mold problem that was beginning to spread to multiple areas of the house. SERVPRO was able to get in early enough that the home c... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Kitchen


This house in Murfreesboro had a severe fire that damaged the kitchen of the home. The homeowners had to move, the damage was so extensive. Much of the deb... READ MORE



Fire Damaged House in Murfreesboro


This house had a severe fire that damaged much of the first floor of the home. The homeowners had to move out for a while so that SERVPRO could do the restorati... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Rutherford County


This house had some pretty bad fire damage that caused the home owners to have to relocate during the restoration. The ceiling was damaged all the way down to t... READ MORE



Moldy Crawl Space in Murfreesboro


This is a common problem in the Southeastern United States. Mold in the crawlspace comes about as the result of frequently changing temperatures mixed with mois... READ MORE



Plumbing Leak in Murfreesboro


These homeowners were having a bad day when they came home and discovered that their kitchen sink had been leaking. Fortunately, they were able to get in touch ... READ MORE



Water Leak in Murfreesboro


This beautiful kitchen in Murfreesboro had a leak behind the cabinets. This leak made it necessary for our team to remove the cabinets carefully, as the home ow... READ MORE



Water Damage in Murfreesboro, TN


A ruptured pipe in a downstairs bathroom caused extensive damage in Murfreesboro, TN. The customer reached out to SERVPRO of Rutherford County for a quick ... READ MORE



Plumbing Leak in Rutherford County


SERVPRO of Rutherford County was called out to this house after a massive plumbing leak from the second floor came down to the first floor. The homeowner notice... READ MORE